Maths and Science
- BUS offers your child the best opportunity to excel in sciences and mathematics.
- We have state of the art laboratory facilities for physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- All the subjects are taught by qualified experienced graduate teachers. The school emphasizes a practical approach in teaching science subject which ensures that the students easily understand and excel in the subjects.
- We have posted very good results in the past National exams.
- We have started a mathematics room where students study and practice maths at specified times. The department emphasizes practical approach in teaching the subject such as the use of common solid models and graph boards.
- The subject is taught by a qualified and experienced graduate teachers who have posted good results.
- The languages department is one of the strongest departments in our School. Constituted mainly of English and Swahili subjects.
- We make it our mission to impart skills and important guidelines that not only enable our students to pass exams but also go along way in shaping later education endeavors.
- We pride ourselves in being the best performers in Nakuru North district in both subjects.
- With the aid of our highly qualified subject teachers, we have scooped numerous trophies and awards for our outstanding performance in the National examinations. The record speaks for us.
- BUS is a known center of academic excellence in the humanities. The School has continually produced impressive results in the National Exams which has in turn won numerous accolades.
- The department, comprised of Business Studies, CRE, Geography, History & Government, boasts of a highly qualified and dedicated teaching staff. This coupled with teamwork, self-discipline, and hard work from the students has remained the driving force behind our success.
- The blend of theory lessons with practical ones in form of field trips enhances our guest quest for higher levels of excellence. As a department, we cannot overemphasize the importance of the humanities as far as mankind is concerned.
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Apart from Computer Studies being offered as examinable subject, its literacy gives our students an edge over other students for the skills they acquired in school enables them to get employment after form four.
- Computer Aided Learning (CAL) has positively contributed to our Academic success because the technical concepts in science taught and not well understood can be recapped in CDs or DVDs.
- Our students also enjoy chatting and exchanging learning materials with other students locally and internationally
The school has a series of Games; outdoor and indoor games and the school normally takes students to participates in sports competition at various levels.
The school has qualified games teachers who are trained on regular clinics held countrywide every term.
The school do organize regular friendly matches with neighboring schools.
We usually have inter-class competitions in all the games to identify talents and for the girls physical fitness.