RULES AND REGULATIONS
Every pupil MUST be in full school uniform at all times including games kit at required time. The hair should be well kept. No home clothes are allowed in the school.
ii) RESPECT, OBEDIENCE AND MORALITY
A pupil MUST respect himself / herself as well as teachers and other people at all times. Serious disciplinary measures will be taken against any student who disobeys teachers, prefects and the non-teaching staff.
Pupils should have good behaviour; cheating, fighting, sneaking, stealing and use of abusive language are undesirable trait.
Every pupil should maintain a high standard of honesty and integrity at all times
iv) LEAVE – OUT
Every pupil leaving school for any genuine reason must obtain a leave out sheet signed by the Head teacher / Deputy Head teacher and MUST report to the Deputy Head teacher / T.O.D on arrival back
v) SCHOOL PROGRAMS
All school programs i.e. lessons, preps, clubs, pastoral services, games, assembly meetings and any other official programs MUST be attended without failure. Respond to bells promptly without any coercion.
The ONLY official language allowed for communication in school is English and Kiswahili only. NO vernacular
vii) CLEANLINESS AND ACADEMIC STANDARDS
All students MUST maintain a high standard of cleanliness (personal, classrooms and the compound). Every student should strive to excel.
viii) NOISE MAKING
Noise making is strictly prohibited especially in classrooms and dormitories. There should be no howling, screaming or yelling for whatever reason.
ix) MORNING PREPS AND NIGHT PREPS
Morning preps starts at 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. whereas night preps start at 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. All lights must be put off at 10:00 p.m. both in classrooms and dormitories. Please note that preps are compulsory.
x) CARE OF SCHOOL PROPERTY
Every pupil is responsible for the school property under his / her care. Do not steal other pupils’ property.
xi) PROHIBITED ZONES
The following areas are out of bound for pupils:-
a) Teachers quarters
b) Girls dorms for the boys and vice versa
xii) COMMON SENSE
Use common sense at all times.
- Full school uniform must be worn throughout the term.
- Punctuality must be maintained in all activities.
- Honesty, faithfulness, obedience, responsibility and respect to all in
- every situation are expected of every student.
- Stealing, fighting or use of vulgar language will cause Immediate suspension; one may also be expelled.
- Leaving school without permission of the Head teacher warrants AUTOMATIC DISMISSAL.
- All school matters will be settled in school with the relevant people.
- No student is allowed to talk to outsiders within or outside the school compound during the school term.
- Students are not allowed to bring or keep food-stuffs, drinks, sweets or any other edibles in school.
- No home clothes including kangas are allowed in the school.
- No carrying of video tapes, radios or cameras, mobile phones into the school and no make-ups.
- Students who perform poorly in their academic work to REPEAT OR LEAVE SCHOOL.
- The school uses two languages only: English and Kiswahili.
- Opening day must be observed and any student who reports later than 4:00 pm. Will be punished or sent back home.